You could deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data center?
• Maximize utility of your data center footprint by supporting up to 76TB per square foot
You could deploy a high capacity enterprise storage solution that lowers energy costs?
• Operates on average less than 6.4 watts – the lowest operating power in the industry
• Saves up to 72% over traditional 3.5-inch hard drives
• Save up to 54% more by implementing PowerChoice™ on-demand idle power savings feature
• Small form factor design provides for improved system airflow and cooling
You could improve the uptime of your data center and lower storage management costs?
• Features 1.4M hours mean-time-between-failure (MTBF)
• Annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.62% delivering the industry’s highest level of reliability for a 24×7 nearline drive
• Lower your data management costs by deploying a scalable and secure tiered storage solution
• Leverage the performance & capacity of Savvio and Constellation.2 enterprise drives
• 5 Year Warranty provides an additional 2 years of protection for your data center assets
You can do it all with the new Constellation.2 capacity-optimized 1TB enterprise drive from Seagate.
Announced today and available in the channel now, it’s the only drive on the market that can service your high capacity needs in an efficient, low power 2.5-inch form factor with the high 1TB capacity point to service your persistent data needs.
Check it out here.